Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A post in reply

In reply to Djenabou's blog post  http://djenaboujk.blogspot.com/2017/12/blog-stage-7.html 

While I don’t know anything about a tax bill, or how it would affect health care or in a better way of saying, how or what said bill is doing. But I do think that it is interesting to hear about and may look in on. What I do agree on is that we as a country should focus more on our health care system, and make it free and accessible to everyone. What I’d like to see is how universal health care would affect taxes, and everything else. On a second not I can definitely agree that paying more for health care than everyone does presently is an even worse idea. I'm actually disappointed that this is the most I can come up with in regards to this, but I must say that reading this post has made me curious about this tax bill mentioned and how it could be affecting health care.

No comments: